Here are a few links to popular press articles related to my work or research field.
- "Into the Dark" (New Scientist, December 2018): nice popular science article about Hidden Sectors and new experimental proposals looking for them, including MATHUSLA. (paywall, PDF link)
- "Nuclear Detectives Hunt Invisible Particles That Escaped the World's Largest Atom Smasher" (Live Science, 22 May 2018): popular news article about the MATHUSLA detector proposal.
- Quanta Magazine, September 2017: An really nice in-depth popular science article about hidden sectors, long-lived particles and our MATHUSLA detector proposal, written by Bob Henderson after many months of research and interviews. This article was also picked up by Wired Magazine.
- Hidden worlds of fundamental particles (June 2017): General physics audience article in Physics Today written by Raman Sundrum and myself, about hidden sectors, long-lived particles, and MATHUSLA.
- UMD JQI Podcast, July 2017: A nice 11 minute podcast episode in which I'm interviewed about our MATHUSLA detector proposal.
- Scientific American September 2014: a slightly overstated article about the WW cross section anomaly.